Technozo Cloud Solution (P) Ltd. Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us; maintaining your trust is the core of our existence.
- EHR/EMR means Electronic Health Record/ Electronic Medical Record;
- HCP means and includes a qualified and certified medical professional or a individual Healthcare Provider or an organization or a hospital or any similar institution whether listed with us or not;
- Information means and may include, but not limited to, personal information/ data or non- personal information as well as Personal health Information (PHI) & Sensitive Personal Information (SPI) as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules 2011;
- PHI means Personal health Information;
- Services means and includes but not limited to Technozo software, mobile application, websites, products, pages, API keys, content, functionality, Health cards, cookies, web beacons and other related services and technologies;
- SPI means Sensitive Personal Information;
- User means and includes “Patient”, “Visitor”, “Representative”, “You” or “Your” ‘Guest User’ and “Health Card User”.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information and other information from and about You to make your experience hassle-free, convenient, smooth, safe and most importantly according to Your need. The information collected depends on the purpose for which it is being collected.
2.1 What Information we Collect:
Once you are registered, we may collect Your personal or non personal information or data from time to time and you hereby consent to collection of these information like:
- Contact Details like first name, last name, email address and phone number;
- Your Doctor/Health Care Professional (HCP) details;
- Demographic information like your date of birth, Age, gender, postal address, etc;
- Health information like Medical condition and treatment or/and past medical history;
- Biometric information;
- Financial transactions information or payment details;
- We may collect and store information about your use of the Application which will help us to diagnose our performance, such as your user activity, the pages you view and the date, time and duration of your activity, your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, call data records, unique device identifier, requested and referring URLs, and other information about your device(s), operating system, and the state or country from which you accessed the Application;
- Any other information made mandatory by the government of India or any law or by any court of law;
- Type of user, what kind of services you availed;
- Or any other data that you voluntarily choose to provide Us.
2.2 How We Collect Information
The methods by which we collect your Information includes but are not limited to the following:
- By Creating your profile or registering an account with us; or
- By filling the patient registration form; or
- By using or accessing features on Our Website; or
- By using our services; or
- When You provide Your Information to Us during course of receiving services, for example, when you contact us for customer care support or otherwise communicate with us, you may provide us with information related to your use of our Services; or
- When it is readily available in public domain or through our affiliates; or
- When you voluntarily provide any information to us.
2.3 How We Use Your Information
You understand that Technozo may use your information, in a different ways to conduct our business and pursue our business interests. You agree that you have voluntarily given consent to Technozo to collect your or your family’s or other entity information for the following lawful purposes:
- To Register and validate users of the Services;
- For Your or your family’s or other entity’s medical treatment and care coordination;
- To Create and maintain health records in electronic form;
- Improve, update and deliver better products designs and services;
- Administer the Services, analyze trends, and gather demographic information about users;
- Gain insight on our products, pipeline, strategic planning, and unmet medical needs and utility;
- Prevent, protect and maintain system security and safety;
- Communicate with you for feedback, invitations, newsletters, awareness campaigns, announcements, marketing and non-commercial purposes;
- To send notices, alerts about new offers or special promotional offers offered by Technozo on Website/app;
- Provide customer care services and Respond to requests, inquiries and complaints;
- Investigate, enforce, resolve disputes or enter into agreements to carry out contractual rights and obligations and to comply with the prevalent laws and police and fulfill regulatory obligations;
- We may use information we have to combat harmful conduct; protect users against bad experiences and spam; and promote safety, security and integrity on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms and policies, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Conduct clinical trials for research and development and surveys;
- Protect our rights and the rights of others
2.4 Sharing or Disclosing Your Information
- HCPS: We share the information with the HCP you choose for consulting or for your treatment and care and coordination;
- Service Providers: We share personal data with companies that provide Services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data storage, software services, email services, marketing, fulfilling customer orders, providing payment services, data analytics etc. These companies may be located within or outside India, but in any case are obligated to protect your data.
- Employees: We restrict access to your Information to Our and Our affiliates’ employees, data processors, technology partners agents, partners, and agencies on a need to know basis and in relation to the Purposes as specified above in this Policy. They are obliged and bind to respect the confidentiality of every Information. We have incorporated latest technologies and procedures to protect all Your personal data from any kind of damage.
- Business Affiliates: We may disclose or transfer some of your information to group companies, affiliates, associates, subsidiary, joint ventures of Technozo, including foreign entities, and in particular group companies and affiliates who are involved in the business, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- In the event of a merger, reorganization, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, spin-off, transfer, asset sale, or sale or disposition of all or any portion of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings, we may transfer any and all personal data to the relevant third party with the same rights of access and use.
- Law Enforcement Agencies: We may share information with law enforcement agencies or with any Court of law pursuant to lawful requests for information.
- Other Third Parties:
- In case of any contests or surveys conducted by Technozo in which you participate, your information may be disclosed to third parties, to the extent necessary for fulfillment of any offer/vouchers etc. and other aspects of such contest or similar offering.
- We may also disclose personal data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users.
- Only non- personally identifiable information is shared for research, statistical analysis, sales and marketing purposes, business intelligence purposes, commercial use or for improving and updating our Services with our partners, publishers, advertisers, developers or right holders.
Our products, this web site, and the Services are intended for use by individuals who are legally considered to be adults (18 years or above). But our services can be used for infants or children below the age of 18 by the parents or legal guardian
Cookies may be persistent or stored only during an individual session and may serve the following purposes, among others:
- To protect you and your data against fraud and other dangers from unauthorized parties, and to comply with legal requirements.
- To personalize your experience in way you expect it to look and work
- To help us understand how visitors use the Application, this will in turn help us enhance user’s experience and our business.
- To allow notice of information or options that we think could improve your use of the Application.
We have to collect some data when you use these services to ensure that it works and is secure. We will ask for your permission to place the cookies listed below on your device. It may be possible to disable some (but not all) cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect your ability to use or access the Service and your preference settings may not be saved. The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings.
When you install our application (app), you control which capabilities or information that app can access—known as permissions. We require certain permissions to run our application smoothly like your location, contact information, wifi/internet availability, audio and camera etc. We will use these permissions responsibly and ethically, not for illegal purposes. You have the right to revoke the permission once granted through your mobile settings. We strongly recommend granting us these permissions to access and availing all the features of Our Services.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS/ VIDEOS:
- You can post your reviews, feedback, comments about the services of HCPs. Please think carefully before posting any personal information in that post as you are solely responsible for the content you post and the potential use of such information by others as it will be visible to all users. Please note we may or may not screen the reviews before posting. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such post.
- We may publish animated videos or the HCP’s can publish blogs or their articles or research papers to create awareness and provide general information. The information contained therein should NOT be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, cure or treatment. Always seek the advice of your appropriately qualified and licensed physician or healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information provided there is for informational purposes only. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on the Site/Video. Although we attempt to provide accurate and up-to-date information, no guarantee is made to that effect.
- We are guided by the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000; Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); The Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, and other relevant laws time being in force.
- We also protect your information in accordance with HIPPA server security rule requirements.
- We are ISO 27001 certified.
- We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures including managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures like role-based access, password protection etc. to ensure that the Information collected are secure.
You have the right to deactivate your account. We will remove your Account from active status to deactivate status, we have no obligation to retain your data, and we may delete any or all of your data without liability. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or if required by law, or for other legitimate purposes.
- You are responsible for maintaining the correctness and accuracy of the information you provide to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration and other details. We are not liable for any damage or loss due to such inaccuracy
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage, if any third party gains unauthorized access of your electronic device through which you avail services.
- Technozo may keep records of electronic communications and telephone calls received and made for making appointments or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services, customer support, research and development.
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to your Personal Information.
- We are not responsible for the breach of confidentiality or security by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement or if they distribute your Personal Information with such partners and third parties which are beyond the reasonable control of Technozo including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS TECHNOZO, HCP, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, TRUSTEES, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AGENTS AND RELATED PARTIES LIABLE FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE AND/OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND/OR PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION, EVEN IF THE RESPECTIVE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES RESULT FROM A PARTY’S ENTITY’S NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS TERMS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
10. CONTACT US:
We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that you may have regarding the processing of your Information or our services. If you have any such grievances, please contact our Grievance Officer as follows:
Technozo Cloud Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 8, Gali No. 1 Wazirabad,
Gurgaon Haryana (India) 122001