Normal delivery is a natural way of bringing the child into the world. In natural birth the recovery is speedy and both mom and baby are healthy.
Women have been delivering babies by normal childbirth without any complications since the old times. If you don’t take proper care of your body before the date of delivery, complications might arise.
Tips for the normal delivery
- Diet – You should take care of your diet. Avoid junk food and street food. Take iron and calcium rich food items.
- Active Life style – Try to exercise daily. You can also join a yoga fitness class for expecting mothers. This can make your body flexible and ready for a normal delivery.
- Water – Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday
- Stay away from the stress – Stress is your biggest enemy in pregnancy. It is advisable to stay away from stress.
- Do not gain excess weight – You do not need to gain a lot of weight. Women who are not overweight , tend to have an easier and normal delivery.